Raise The Bar

  Bespoke Mobile Bars for all occasions. 

(in accordance of the Licensing Act 2003)

If a License is required for the venue to enable us to sell Alcoholic Beverages, 
we can apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) for you.

We can liaise with the venue and the local authorities to complete all of the 
necessary documentation to cover all legal requirements.